WOW I AM ESPECIALLY IMPRESSED WITH THE MR. FREEZE EYES
yahoo wants to buy tumblr so i’m making an early prediction as to what would happen if this were to take place
im crying because did disney miss the part where she DIDNT WANT TO DRESS UP FOR THE CEREMONY IN THE MOVIE? NO? OK WERE GONNA IGNORE THAT.
I tested Walmart’s brand of bottled water and I was shocked to see they sell the most toxic water ever. I tested for Total Dissolved Solids using a TDS meter and the number I got was 271. THAT IS THE MOST TOXIC WATER I HAVE EVER SEEN. Even NYC tap water TDS score is 39. Poland Spring is 42. The water is not even drinkable. I think it’s Criminal to even make profits from selling this water filled with sodium fluoride and who knows what else is in that. 500 ppm (parts per million) is the EPA Maximum but even though the FDA is corrupt their recommended is 000, which is pure.
THE ONLY BOTTLED WATER THAT READS 000 IS DUANEreade/Walgreens ‘NICE’ branded water.
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFO ALONG.- anonymous
Damn wally mart… Damn… :/
ok wow i could of told you that shit was toxic without using science
YOU CAN’T DEFY “READ” SIGNS AND THAT’S TERRIFYING
THE CAT RETURNED THE KISS
THE CAT FUCKING RETURNED THE KISS
OH MY GOD
- Don’t ask a girl out unless you have a minimum of 15 character references attesting to her homosexuality and unless she has “gay” tattooed on her forehead. Otherwise you are preying on a straight girl.
- Don’t flirt with a girl unless she initiates it by walking up to you and saying “hello I am gay.”
- Don’t attend gym class at school because changing in the same locker room as other girls is a sure sign that you are being predatory. If you absolutely must attend gym class, either don’t change for gym and fail the class or keep your eyes closed the entire time you are in the locker room.
- Do not look at other girls, ever. This sets back feminism because by looking at girls while being attracted to them you are looking at them with the male gaze.
- Don’t compliment a girl on her looks. Don’t compliment a girl on anything at all because you could be complimenting her in a lesbian way and this is predatory.
- It’s probably best if you never leave the house.
This isn’t “arguing” with the post above, but just adding to the discussion about straight women’s perceptions of queer women:
When I was in eighth grade, I “came out.” (It wasn’t so much that I was ever in the closet; I just realized I was attracted to girls and probably at some point actually slowly grinned and said aloud, “Woah—I’m gay!”)
In English class, once, a girl sitting in front of me turned around and said, “Is it true that you’re a lesbian?”
“Yeah,” I said. She squirmed a bit, and I said “Why?”
“It’s just kind of…I don’t know. It makes me uncomfortable. Like, are you gonna like jump on me or something?”
This had me stumped. “Why would I do that?”
“Because you like girls and I’m a girl.”
“But that still doesn’t make sense. I mean, do you walk around all the time thinking boys are going to jump on you just because they like girls?”
She didn’t say anything and just turned back around.
The moral of this story isn’t “I sure told that stupid girl,” it’s “Yes. Woman are constantly afraid that men are going to ‘jump on them’ because that’s how heterosexual sexuality is constructed.” “Rape culture” isn’t some unfortunate perversion of straight sexuality; it’s the norm. It’s the typical, mainstream state of heterosexual gender relations. That’s the heteropatriarchy.
That girl was threatened by me because she worried that maybe being a lesbian meant that I treated women the way that straight men treat women.
GET IGNORED SO MUCH BITCHES CALL ME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
at least you get accepted no matter what
that’s the most uplifting thing i’ve seen all day
Did anyone else notice that right after Loki slams his fist into the glass, his nose bumps up against it and leaves a little smudge!
AHHH SQUISHY NOSE
omg how did he keep a straight face after that I totally would have cracked